AWESOME! You have some work that you would like to submit to the Clinical Legal Education Journal? Well before we post it, we have a few rules and expectations;
- Your post is 100% yours, you have all rights to publish the whole article. (I.E. it’s not plagiarized);
- If you have quoted any other person works, make sure that you have cited them properly (if need be please add a bibliography page to the end of your submission);
- Your article is a minimum of 300 words. There is no maximum lenght;
- You can provide us with a royalty free photo; and
- Your article is of sufficient quality to submit to an academic journal.
If your article meets these criteria than feel free to submit your article here: