Social Blog – library intranet

Just another Sussex Blogs site

For those who shop in Sainsburys

Feb

18

Sainsbury’s are once again offering their Active Kids Vouchers for every £10 you spend in store. If you aren’t already collecting them for your local school/club etc, could I possible ask you to donate them to my Scout Troop (www.8thburgesshillscouts.co.uk). Last year we managed to save enough for one rugby/football goal, so would love to collect enough for the goal the other end of the pitch! We are at a slight disadvantage in that Sainsbury’s is not our local big store in Burgess Hill and therefore am asking you to say “yes” next time the smiling/surly cashier asks if you are collecting the vouchers. To make it easier I will put a pot downstairs near the staff room for you to place them in, else leave them in my pigeonhole.

Thanking you in advance,

Heather

One Response to “For those who shop in Sainsburys”

1. Heather says:

Just an update to say a massive thank you to all those who have donated their vouchers to us! Am now getting used to having a flurry of vouchers rain down on my head everytime I go to my pigeonhole.
    A quick count up yesterday revealed that we are only 400 vouchers away from getting another goal, having already collected nearly 1000. The vouchers are still being given out till the end of May so plenty of time to make our target.
    Thanks again to everyone