Meet the SAGE students

Meet our SAGE students: Aly, Andre, and Ollie (bio and pic coming very soon!).  Get to know a bit more about them below.

Andre

Hey readers! I’m Andre, a second year Undergraduate Geographer here at Sussex Uni. I previously did a foundation year in Social Sciences at Sussex so this is essentially my second time round at the first year of university. With this experience I will be feeding you with all the information, tips, do’s and don’ts of university life and the best way to make it through to summer all in one piece. I hope you enjoy what we have in store for you!

Aly

Hey there! I’m Aly, a second year undergraduate student studying marketing and management with the law pathway. I hope to deliver regular posts regarding different aspects of university life. This will include; how to cope with academic studies, what the best socials are and where to find them, and how to survive a year in halls.

Our previous SAGE students:

The first cohort of SAGE students Isabelle, Lucy, and Lenart have now moved on from university life, but you can still read all about their student experiences in the archives section of this blog. Eva has returned from her year abroad, and will be blogging occasionally, so keep an eye out for her posts!