Meet the new SAGE Students

Welcome to the Sussex SAGE Students Blog.

As the first cohort of scholars Isabelle, Lucy, and Lenart have moved on from university life, we say hello to 4 new scholars Aly, Andre, Jade and Louise, and also welcome back Eva who has returned from her year abroad. These will be our authors for the next 3 years, as we follow them on their different journeys through university. 

Get to know them below!

Andre

Hey readers! I’m Andre, a first year Undergraduate Geographer here at Sussex Uni. I previously did a foundation year in Social Sciences at Sussex so this is essentially my second time round at the first year of university. With this experience I will be feeding you with all the information, tips, do’s and don’ts of university life and the best way to make it through to summer all in one piece. I hope you enjoy what we have in store for you!

Aly

Hey there! I’m Aly, a first year undergraduate student studying marketing and management with the law pathway. I hope to deliver regular posts regarding different aspects of university life. This will include; how to cope with academic studies, what the best socials are and where to find them, and how to survive a year in halls.

Jade

Hey everybody! I’m Jade and I’m a first year undergraduate studying Psychology with Criminology. As a self-confessed procrastinator, who has had a terrible tendency in the past to let my work load pile up until it is an inconceivable black cloud of hopelessness, I hope to be able to offer you my top tips to staying on track and balancing uni work with your social life. I may also offer the occasional rant, such as about the differences between Harvard and APA referencing and join you through all the other highs and lows of everyday uni life. We’re all in the same boat, and if there is anything you want us to discuss in our blogs, don’t hesitate to get it touch!

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 43 other subscribers

Follow me on Twitter